ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Saturday, August 9, 2008

A WEDDING BREAK

Just came back from a wedding ceremony... So exhausted. Zizan Bolos and leez Akedemi Fantasia was there too... I have a chance to take a picture with him . I mean a lot of chance. Wow This year is the most happening year I think. I get the feel of the real school life. It is good sometimes to see local artist having a break. Even when they are eating, people still take pictures of them. Come to think of it, One day I will have a wedding of my own too... And I really need to get socialized more with people especially adult's in fact that I am all grown up now...they do all the talk and I just ''Uhm, yeah, okay ,sure ''what is the point of that, And I must get along with kid's too even some of them annoys me much!

No comments: