ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

THE LONELY GARDEN


My friend Esya gave a call,
She requested an unusual favor,
So did I, to not let her fall,
I intrude her to the poem's flavor,
After that I went to a lonely park,
So quiet,alone,soothing,
so quiet,no scream, nor a dog's bark,
so quiet alone,relaxing,

I rest my body on a stool,
Looking forward,that time,stands still,
My oh my,I felt like a fool,
sat there,sitting,drool...

but today I created another poem,...
probably one of the best poem I have ever created...
the poem known the title ''Nothing''....
here goes...

 NOTHING
                                                                                                     

                                                                                                     

                                                                                                     
                 
                                                                                                     






created by,Mohammad Afiq

No comments: