ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES


Looking back at my old photos of mine...thinking of the memories we had... a bittersweet day. What a life I had...thank you... but it just now remains a memory... sometimes you think of if you can come back to the past and change things... what a funny way it would be... If only time slow down a bit... How much it's scares me that I am getting older...and one day everyone will take their own paths...We might not be seeing everyone. Old friends new friends... Take a peek of the future but take a wide look on the past... for everyone that is saying farewell...all that I can say is...goodbye... a sad moment...and they say "

It's not how we start, it's how we end"









We are just like one happy family... But someday things change...so do the people...

2 comments:

syafiq said...

its nice to see how old you already get..
kantoi mke muda..haha

z said...

gmba kau dgn aisyah! hahahah
muke esah mcm tok bomoh merajuk!