ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Saturday, August 2, 2008

EXAMS

Finally ''examinations'' ....a bit of a pressure sure wakes me up from my old boring-happy-unpressurized life...but it's kinda good though...thank you god!thank you for everything that you gave me... a little pressure won't hurt...and this exams sure differentiates me from others.
A little bit of work there and that. I'll be up in a jippy,Lately I have been thinking...just like the blaring queen Adzimah...hohoho. ''Aku menyampah nie,aku menyampah tu''...kinda have the same way that I thought too... when I see people are in my intimidation i get all ''menyampah glerlah''...
"un-indipendent"so I will just ask one last word...
Until the count of three,I will run,eiter you follow or you fall,...1...2...!

1 comment:

NADIA said...

huaaa exam! boring la