ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

AFFORDABLE MEETING

Today school was a hell of fun...poor maths teacher upset with our marks... But that's okay I will get higher to comfort her. And the trashes who don't know how to use life instead of just talking,babbling and only to have fun... Think twice if you want to keep that life of yours... Today there were two guys came to our school, I was lucky to be picked....There were only 10 students chosen... Confidently sharp at 11:55 I went to the meeting room...The other students were like nervous, I just chill and think they ask I answer,...But it turned out it is an informal meeting, we discuss in a group, and they record us... I remember the first man, His name is Ian... We talk about ambitions and how important life really is...and how can we make others follow... He also talked about fav teachers,socials schools and all those stuff... It was fun and skipped Physics,..I met new friends and realized I am better than others...He gave his card to all of us and he also bought some food,...lastly he gave us prepaid card,..unfortunately it is Hotlink and digi in fact that I used maxis line service now...I thought I want to give Syafiq but he did not attend EST...so I just raise the card high and asked if anyone wants it...well Adzimah got it...and I think she passes it to Thyvia...It was raining and one day I have a formal meeting....
with the fearsome "Lara"....

No comments: