ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Monday, August 11, 2008

NEW AWESOME MOVIES

Today exam's was fine except the fact that I didn't study...Anyway's I need to take care more of my body. Weight issues... Yeah I have been eating a lot...speaking of eating a lot here's what happened... Saturday there was a wedding ceremony...as mentioned zizan and leez af was there...so I eat a lot there too...you know I eat when I am bored,and the next day Teacher,Hariane treat's us breakfast...good thing I rejected cuz I just eat,then she treated me lunch...then back home my mom bought me KFC...so I eat it...a couple of minutes than my father treat me and my family to sushi king....in the end I felt like puking...Can't wait for new movies!! Death Race is the best trailer movie...for me..
QUARANTINE
SAW V
THE SPIRIT
BABYLON A.D
DEATH RACE
HARRY POTTER
MONSTER SLAYER

THE PUNISHER
and for those who have a sad life Really,really,really should watch this movie especially girls..
HAPPY GO LUCKY

go watch the trailer everybody!
and again Death Race is so cool looking
for  horror movie watch SAW and Quarantine
Old fashioned Harry Potter is awesome
Babylon A.D is nice
The Spirit is so good looking
Monster Slayer's old fashioned style
oh forgot the new Terminator Salvation

2 comments:

z said...

happy go lucky is a london movie.
waaa i love it, their accent, their songs, their people

tom fletcher <333

ngehhehehhehe

Enigma said...

cite itu dilabelkan EXCLUSIVE!
So bermakna cite tu memang kira best giler lah!

so I gonna watch it!