ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Monday, August 25, 2008

INFINITE POSSIBILITIES OF LIFE


And there was I ponder, imagine the plight of my day...
blinded by love, with deep sorrow presume...
and there I wonder the day that we first met...how awkward could it be? Feeling the sense of disgust, I saw you with disdain...pause the time...and rewind deep into the past. Oh truly  a wonderful story... remarkable as it is, Just now I watched 'The Last Holiday'  a story of a woman who only have 3 weeks to live... She have a manuscript titled possibilities...which lies all her unfulfilled dreams...but she have only a couple of weeks to live because of a disease...
she goes on a vacation which led her dreams fulfilled and she ended up misdiagnosed and change people around her...a pretty inspiring movie on how we should appreciate life instead of kill time with useless stuff and fail miserably...a pretty inspiring story...This story make me realized for me to see the world... Possibilities of life are endless, you live life to the fullest...Don't just sit inside a box go  out there and feel life...a pretty bittersweet story. Life is short,...be thankful to god that you still stand today...

No comments: