ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

INDEPENDENCE RAMADHAN

Yesterday,Nadia's party was a blast!!!
a unique party under the shade of the tree...The games was hell of a fun!
I like the spin and run game. Dizzy,dizzy... I ate 5 pieces of fried chicken and I need to have more workout...Curse you irresistible chicken! Anyway I like the most is the baloon fight!
Faisal started it, and Nadia's mom Was like... 'sigh' hahaha... Awesome!Sometimes back to the past and being childish bring out the most fun!

.....................................................................
Tomorrow is the start of Ramadhan.
Already! Wow time are running fast
Muslim fasting month... Either I eat more than  usual or keep on a diet.
And Happy Independence day to Malaya!!

No comments: