ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

SEASON 3


YAY! The Amazing Race Asia season 3 or TARA 3 is coming. They say it will be the toughest ever.
As a reminder. Thursday 9PM 4-11 September! I just watch the finale of the season 2,it was breathtaking, another way to see the world is by joining that race, I hope one day I got the chance to do it. It is so nice to gain knowledge from the world, with infinite culture,I could see, million's of lifestyle and don't forget their lovely cuisine. So I made another decision on traveling the world, is by working like my father. Seriously I don't know how much is his salary is... But I know it isn't 4 thousand? But anyway by advertising ,an art director,I just gave idea look how it is done and tadaa one the tv screen... How so much it is scaring me that time run's too fast for comfort.
I realized that I am working too hard, but as long as I am satisfied of my work. And this exams...huhuhu...there is a little bargain I could get...all I need to do is study a bit hard.Not just like a dumb fool who act's smart but stupid... I need motivation to keep me going, so I put up some motivational videos...this one is about heroes also fall, but never defeated...most likely I wan't to be a hero too...
"so I have to make sure that history doesn't repeat itself again"


No comments: