ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Saturday, August 9, 2008

PLAN "A" START!


Well for those of you who want to know how I see life within my own heart?

I imagine this game of life will be, either 

Glorious Victory or Crash And Burn!

Defection is another state of mind! 

Success is Failure turned inside out!

What you Give is What You Get!
Success often lies just a few short steps beyond the point where we decide to quit!

Life wouldn't come to you,you must come to them,

Oh and for those who called me worthless,don't know how to work out for yourself,stupid...you better take that back because I will show you,you'll see...

one day I will get out from my cage and make a run for it...I will take what is good,loved,honoured,respected,e.g,e.t.c with me and leave the bad alone...




No comments: