ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008


Exams update... Got 3A's And also 3 Fail's... hahaha so happy...everyday is a happy day...but I tend to get serious and tend to forget the happiness...but it wouldn't stop and chase me back... What if she is not there...well that is one problem....and what if anyone doesn't be there...? Hurmm...?
I hope there will be one... And CONGRATULATIONS MARTIN! You took my advice... I guess to be respecting you more now... and you beat me also... I'll make you my rival.: )... Martin is trying to be cool to attract girls... Good Luck on that! And today MR.SYAWAL 'merajuk'...poor him...because of our results disgust him... sorry for that...One day for sure additional maths will be a slice of cake...!
I am quite satisfied with the results...it is all the matter of hardwork...nyahaha!

No comments: