Thursday, May 29, 2008
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Monday, May 26, 2008
1. How old are you?
urr...15 reaching 16
2. Are you single?
3. In what age do you think you’ll get married?
i think 28/29 yrs old just thinking
4. Do you think you’ll be marrying the person you are with now?
no or No Idea
5. If not, who do you want to marry?
errr....my dream girl..
6. Do you want a garden/beach wedding, or the traditional church wedding?
anyplace suitable for a wedding
7.Your ideal motif?
8. Where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?
maybe someplace a bit further from my home,hometown,homecountry...maybe
9. How many guests do you think you’ll invite?
the more the merrier..but simple..maybe just 100
10. Do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding?
just simple and delight
11.Do you want the traditional vows or something you’d make up on your own?
of course traditional vows too lazy to make one..
12. How many layers of cake do you want to have?
as tall as the KLCC or as small as the Witch doctor's house..:)
13. Do you prefer having your reception at a hotel or at a simple place?
14. When do you want to get married, evening or morning?afternoon
urrr...does it really matter..guess what !in the middle of the night!...just kidding..
15. You’d rather have your reception outdoors or indoors?
of course indoors well then again..
16. Do you like a grand entrance for your groom?
grand....is okay i think
17.What song/tune you’d like played at your wedding.
I want to get married by me...
19. Are you a morning person or a night person?
morning or night...dunnow really..i sleep early and wake up late..
20. Do you want a solemn ceremony or a light one?
solemn but light..
21. What age do you want to get married?
Are you DEAF?
22. Describe your ideal husband/wife
Perfect...well almost perfect..
23. Do you prefer fine dining or just the normal spoon & fork/knife?
doesn't matter as long as I can eat..
24. Champagne or red wine?
I prefer Iced lemon tea...
25. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
26. Money or household items?
both sounds good..
.27. Who will pay for the bills?
doesnt matter...we play one,two,som..hehe..
28. Are you ready for married life?
29. Do u think you will still be a virgin until u get married?
30. Will u always be true to your wife/husband?
yes of course,absolutely
31. How many kids do u like?
3 or 4.....?(i wonder how the olden people have many kids like that's hard)
32. A new house for a newly wed or an old one?
doesnt' matter really
33. Will u celebrate silver wedding, gold wedding, or diamond wedding?
what about black?...just kidding..
34. What kind of cuisine would u like for ur wedding?
malaysian..or anything that is good of course...
35. Will u record ur honeymoon in a cd or dvd?
36. Whose wedding plans would you like to know next?
the whole drama team..!
You master any and all skills easily. You don't have to work hard for what you want.
You make your life out to be exactly how you want it. And you'll knock down anyone who gets in your way!
You are well rounded, with a complete perspective on life.
You are solid and dependable. You are loyal, and people can count on you.
At times, you can be a bit too serious. You tend to put too much pressure on yourself.
You are truly an original person. You have amazing ideas, and the power to carry them out.
Success comes rather easily for you... especially in business and academia.
Some people find you to be selfish and a bit overbearing. You're a strong person.
You are balanced, orderly, and organized. You like your ducks in a row.
You are powerful and competent, especially in the workplace.
People can see you as stubborn and headstrong. You definitely have a dominant personality.
You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection.
You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive.
You have the classic "Type A" personality.
You are loving, compassionate, and ruled by your feelings.
You are able to be a foundation for other people... but you still know how to have fun.
Sometimes your emotions weigh you down, but you generally feel free from them.
You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing.
You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long.
You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start.
People see you as a complete enigma, and only you truly understand who you are.
You spend most of your time introspecting and seeking truth.
You're a very interesting person... but not many people know you enough to realize it.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Monday, May 19, 2008
Sometimes I feel life is like a rubik's cube,...