ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A DESCENT HOLIDAY

Ah finally someplace 'descent'...
after hours of playing games,surfing the internet,plucking the guitar...
finally someplace I rarely go..IKANO yes IKANO...i usually go someplace further like sunway Pyramid,Subang Parade..or any other..
but this time it's different..
My mom was in searching for a 'comforter'..
we went to the curve first...sat seeing..
then we went to IKANO it's a funny name really...
We search for a place to eat lunch..but none has delighted our taste-buds..
in the end we went to the Cold Storage..
yeah..yeah ...i know it is a kind of like a super market..
but really they sell food too..
despite nowhere else to go..
why not here...
Yep..as I guess..the food is cold too..
So I just bought a couple of sushi's...
and a piece of chicken...
and they also charged for the sauce...
after a fine dining...
we went to ikea to find that comforter..
in the end we ride back home with a taxi...

Back home...
read comic books..
and yada,yada,yada...
tomorrow my dad/father/papa will go to Thailand..
oh He is so lucky...he always gone on a business trip..
He gets to see the world...
I want to see the world too..
Shall I follow his path..
or will I create mine?

No comments: