ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

WILL I ACHIEVE GREATNESS

Everyday,,eventhough it is different...but still it is the same.,....
it is so dull....so...boring,..this world that I live in is gray and dark...
it resembles nothing....
will I live in this colourless world forever?
no...!Never!

I shall take a Mighty Leap..and jump across the cage of boredom and fly to the world of freedom..where the word nothing significant everything....
the story here is about an ambitious young man that will seek the life he want's..
Now but to have faith..
will he achieve greatness...
Will I Achieve Greatness

3 comments:

The Wanderer said...

andailah hidup ini senang sperti bersantai..

Anonymous said...

....???....aku lupe sape yg tangkap gambar nih...syai kot...???

z said...

yes you will!
whoot2! HIKHOKHOT! nyaahahaha
oh and i can see my starbucks paper bag back there
weeehehehe