ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Friday, May 16, 2008

BLACK ARTS?

Sihir,...or ilmu Hitam

as well known as Black arts or Magic,..

the latest news is they can manipulated death using a telephone,..
or easy saying,"They could kill you using a phone"
sounds scary at the moment,..

the good side says that the more you believe in,the more it will come to you,
well my mom said,...
Black arts cannot interfere with science,
black arts is the use of an entity,.which to perform deeds for his master,

but my teacher said it has to interfere with technology and science,
they say the number which is long and red in colour,...
an outside magic,...

but speaking about killing,...
god only has the power to take life,
no human have the right to do it,...

at tution classes ,,we talked about traffic ghosts,..huhu,..
sometimes those things are all in your head,...

then at home my family and I talked about The ''Penanggal''
which is also a black arts,...
my mum said that the user pulls the head out of the body with it's intestines,..
and to tell if the person using those things,..the person head will misplaced (terbalik)
my father agreed too,...
but this reminds me of a movie,..
where the ghosts,....
let speak in malay 4 better understanding,...

ade penanggal ni..cite lawak.aku tak ingat name cite ape..
die takde badan kan...
so die wander around,...terapung kat hutan,...
nie ade sorang mamat ni buang air,...
pastu hantu tu lalu kat kawasan saham mamat tu...

hantu tu pun cakap '"Bau apa ni,..busuk betul"
i think it was sort of like that,..
it is kinda funny though ,...man I forgot all about that movie,...

1 comment:

Soulid Snap! said...

mesti crita 'momok' kn?!