ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Friday, May 2, 2008

S.O.S

To all my teachers and friends,
either do foes and fiends,
this here,this now shall I present,
a wonderful poem filled with beautiful scent,
like indeed Miss Tanty's perfume,
which is strong and powerful fume,
indeed lies a different meaning,
which is good both bad is the same thing,..

an illusion is created by mind itself,
despite that the world is gray,
of all hearing that is indeed deaf,
will I make my own road,my own way...?

will it pause or stop permanently,
for that history repeats itself quickly,
when you do see foes and friends differently,
no more family neither do enemy,

with white doves flew faster than time,
as can you see all the deeds are all crime,
which blessens by the sounds of a ringing chime,

if you indeed swallowed by wealth,
if god didn't return you a good health,
which is bad as bad as death,
for the lies and rumors you have told,
which is good but not for old...

this and this poem represents a piece in my life,..
will you or will you not seek in and dive,
do you or do you not understand this poem of cries,
beware and be carefull,because it may or may not be lies,...

this masterpiece is indeed a creation from me,

the fools that dreams and lost inside of it,
for every truth includes lies,
a dream that dreamt from childhood,as that is a kid
with the memories of the past dies.........................

No comments: