ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A THOUGHT

I saw my friends...
it is sometimes oppose me,..
with their happiness and never think,
about what lies ahead,
they only think about the present,
but they know nothing about the consequences of the future,
they only knows that life is a goodness without  borders or limits,
my oh my,How a fool they are,...
been trapped by knaves that resembles the rich,
they forgot who they really are,
and act like a king,'
my oh my,they look like a horse,ride by a knight,
don't they know love can't solve anything,
it brings us happiness only and lead us to the better future,
but usually they often misuse it as a deadly drug,
and lead them to a dreadful future,
is it that they have changed,
and sometimes it reminds me of the past.
where we hang out by the park,
not knowing the dreadful consequences,
but today after a long years,now you ask for forgiveness,
i couldn't speak a word but to say,
It's too late to apologize,........


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

who pren that you saw...then who are these story related to...whom...

Enigma said...

someone,somebody,......
them...

Anonymous said...

hahaha...tk paham...tk per la...paham2 sendiri lah...hahaha

Atiqah Hasan said...

no idea...
who??