ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

YEAH RIGHT!

Physics nyer PEKA Tak siap lagi!!!
That is the worst part of me,.always done things at the last minute!
and I also what should I say'' Hangat-hangat Tahi ayam''
only done things only for a while,..or to be exact excites for a while,..
i have to change,...but it so dAmn Hard!!
and why Is the B.M paper is so long,!!
then seriously,...always thinking about traveling the world,
after watching The Amazing Race it awakens me on how beautiful the world was,
I hope god gave me chance to travel,
if I have the chance I do it right away,..
but then again study there,you know there,
i found this University,i would say the perfect university for me,..!
it is KSU it is located There,where?there..yes there,my favourite there,..
Let say,...again if god gave me the chance,i'll appreciate it so much,!
but i like this word from the exam paper,
i know i must study hard,i know i must,..bla,..bla,...and it ends with I cannot...
and I put it as I cannot fail,...
seriously I cannot fail,
if you seen me a little serious than before it is because I can't fail,
but I'm still me just I cannot Fail,remember that,..I cannot fail,
seriously please don't fail,..
i can't see my friends fail too,..
the english exams were easy,except i'm not ready,
probably a lot of grammar error,
actually I wrote the essay with ''feel'' let see is '''feel''' get the best mark,

i recall,

If I have wings,
I will fly now,...

3 comments:

The Wanderer said...

if you have wings you wanna fly??
i wanna follow you if i also have wings..
to fly is like freedom more than you can asked for..

Enigma said...

but if want to fly please don;t fall,..

25-ish said...

wahh .
aku pun amaze pada amazing race .
serious taw !
*amazing tak ? ;D haihh .
header ko gmbr white stairs .
utk aku tuhhh ! ;D