ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Monday, May 12, 2008

THE PATH OF AN ARTIST

I'm Taking The Path Of An Artist...
lately nothing...no inspiration has come to me..
i can't draw..and keep thinking that my life is only black and White...
very dull,...


These Are All The Drawings I made on a computer using this ''MOB oekaki Board"


where all the artist can comment my drawing...pretty hard to draw with a mouse...

5 comments:

syafiq said...

hahahah..yg 1st tu macam flay gunnar...hahahaha..i'm the heroes of justice...hahaha

Enigma said...

memang flay pown..

Soulid Snap! said...

ok per ko punye lukisan...sussah o pakai comp....

z said...

WHOAHHHH ;O

salute weyyy, mmg susah pki mouse
lukis org lidi pon bengkok2, ;P

Atiqah Hasan said...

lawa la afiq!!
minat gler.. :)