ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Monday, May 5, 2008

THE LOTUS EATER



shall I seek for tomorrow,
with the future lies no light,
shall I failed and suffer with sorrow,
or shall stand and fight,

tomorrow is a big day,
i haven't ready as to say,
examinations rises and begins miragely today,
with tomorrow lies and marked 6th of may,
shall build a bridge for my own way?

shall I win without fear,
with dark clouds behead the sun,
try to focus and stay clear,
with only a wooden cane for a gun,

shall I say this not,
because by means  the only thing I got,
leave as it is in the act of god,
so shall it be as leave it as odd?

I think I am a Lotus Eater,
but like a bark and no bite,
but leave it all behind,make it better,
because tomorrow is where the time is most right,...

The lotus Eater=A person that is chasing Happinesss...

1 comment:

Nadhirah Z said...

aku ske gler cite nehhh!!ending agk sedih.hurmm:-(
yet,dont understand what the title had to do wif the story

-esya-