ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Monday, May 19, 2008

Nabilah's tag of 7

777


Tujuh thangs about muh,


1)I'm ambitious
2)I'm very picky on girlfriends
3)I am lazy
4)I hate numbers but i like it
5)I like to draw
6)I love friends more than enemies~duhh~
7)I love the good life

7 thangs that I feared

1)Allah
2)The end
3)The future
4)Death
5)Disaster
6)myself
7)Failure

7 songs for now

1)My Chemical Romance-Disenchanted
2)My Chemical Romance-Under pressure
3)My Chemical Romance-I don't love you
4)The fray-How to save a life
5)The all american rejects-Move along
6)The all american rejects-It ends tonight
7)Robyn-Handle me

7 things yang aku slalu sebut

1)Entah
2)Tak tahu
3)Ada hal
4)Astarghfirullah
5)malaslah
6)assalamualaikum
7)yo

7 most precious stuff

1)My ''tempat bergantung"
2)Friends
3)Knowledge
4)A body
5)a GOOD life
6)Love
7)Money

7 first times

1)first time answering a SPM styled exams
2)First time entering a drama competition
3)first time entering a theater competition
4)first time bought a RM80 pen
5)first time i feel dull
6)first time to go an outing with teacher
7)first time to feel ''busy''

7 most lucky person

1)All in my knowing
7)All in my knowing...

1 comment:

Atiqah Hasan said...

that's the lucky no 7.. :D