ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Monday, May 26, 2008

LOVE LIFE

So...will I..or will I not...

This holiday,,urmm...nothing yet..
my father will go for  a shooting at Thailand for a few days...or maybe just one day..
Same day as always..finally a break from the 'hectic' life..
Today I just met with Haziq...A.K.A Syakilla ex-boyfriend that also my ex-girlfriend...
for...2 years maybe...
It was sad..he loved her as much as he do..spent a lot of money on her...but in the end she went back to her ex A.K.A Meor...
this situation is like the murderer's song...
just a while before he gets marrried...then his girl went for her ex..
than he killed both...his ex and her ex...
it's a funny situation...
how love is both painful  and beautiful...
you never know what you'll expect..

1 comment:

Atiqah Hasan said...

afiq..
setuju sgt ngan ape yg ko kte.. :(