ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

HARDWORK?


Phew...hardwork..physics ,addmaths...and Islamic study I've done only 10 minutes...
today nothing happened except Just helping miss.Aisyah do some work...key-in the marks...
well why the hell suppose the teacher's do that..I mean isn't that the clerks work...
it remind's me last year...as my father wen't to school to fetch me...he saw the clerk's dancing...
geez...no work huh? If I were a minister or a principle...Teacher's teach ....clerk clerk's work...
done!
..........................................................................................
Stop disturbing me...you annoys me...
I don't love you so....
......................................................................................................
You have changed So do I...
But You lose...I wIn
..................................................................................................
It is all the matter of hardWork
................................................................................
best gak dapat perempuan macam citer Happy Go Lucky tu...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sangat marah nmpknye

cerita tuh keluar next year, lambaatlahhhh o.O

Enigma said...

What will you feel when someone annoys you?....
everyday?

Atiqah Hasan said...

that will be suck...
and bored..

btw.. new url...
http://36memories.blogspot.com/

Sabrina SB said...

you annoys them back!
hahahaha! :)