ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

THE M&C SAATCHI

Thank god the oral presentation went out well,except for some of us forgot their script. Another day I have been thinking of this advertising company,it's an uneasy one for sure. M&C SAATCHI
the name is all good. But the requirement's are high. I have to speak english very fluently! So from now on I will try to get more serious on my study,and speak english more. Easy saying Less Malay More English. My main problem is Additional Mathematics...oh I wish my private tutor will be back. Since I can't live with only Mr. Syawal is teaching I need sis.Nabila for my better understanding. And A few day's ago ,I felt sorry for Martin... he lacks of confident and ask me how to be popular, and why is people call him a freak ? Yeah I think it bought big impact if everybody called you freak... So i gave him a few tips on how to get popular. As I am a stud myself, I tell him to have more confident and be the smartest kid in your class, an instant popularity... also I have checked some motivational videos on youtube...here is one of them...
an inspiring video on persevering no matter how many times you failed in life...




1 comment:

Sabrina SB said...

waaaa! matin pon tnye ko?
aku xrse dye freak. aku rse dye jz malu2 la..