ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Friday, August 1, 2008

SEE THE WORLD!

13 PLACES TO GO
NEW ZEALAND_*Fresh,fresh and Fresh!*
EGYPT-*Brendan Fraser was here*
                                               THAILAND-*I feel so alive*
                                  SINGAPORE-*Overwhelming small city*
                  CHINA-*Almost all of the world's item was made in china*
                                      HAWAII-*How relaxing can it be?*
                               LONDON-*A place where Gentlemen's roam*
                                                  FRANCE-*City of art*
                                SOUTH AFRICA-*Wildlife is it's middle name*

                                          RUSSIA-*Red Alert in Real Life*
                                 ROME-*Well let's see how history works*
                     JAPAN-*Where every culture in the entire world roam free*

                                                                       &


13 PLACES TO GO... my journey sure is far...but my time felt like it is so damn short!

No comments: