ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

DO YOU SEE LIKE I DO


cold,dread and darkness...
keep me away a distance...
do hoping to never see hope,
but it rhymes with death...
and you came to it too..
or do you see like I see...
Thus the water is too shallow to be blinded...
and sorrow felted like sorrow itself,
envy,greed and lust...
those are our triumph,...
merely you and I are the same...
or do you see like I see...
the world kill itself...
nor our killings...
their belongings are ours...
or most likely fear itself,
a shadow creeps into the darkness,
hoping to find light...
but a mere fool the shadow were,
in darkness,light absent...
the absence 0f hope in life,
in fact life struggle itself...
time runs, like lightning..
swiftly across the black sea...
or will it stop...and fall upon us...
us walking together,...
love, pure happiness,
or is it,nor is it...
each love gained,each love thrown...
or will you save it...
and thus a savior falls...
thus our strength...
solid as a concrete are...
or an abstract is...?
created   by    Mohammad Afiq bin Marzuki
Abstract Poem,Do you see what I see,2008

5 comments:

Enigma said...

understand the poem....

Anonymous said...

afiq..can u help me..?

Enigma said...

with what?

z said...

sometimes, wht u wrote here doesnt actually sounds like u

i guess wht i could say, u are actually more thn ordinary afiq i saw everyday. :)

Enigma said...

: ) tthhxx