ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Monday, July 7, 2008

YOUR NOT THE BEST


Gee...I never thought you would be stupid enough...
i don't care what you think because sometimes I tend to be selfish...be-cau-se I am Stronger than you!
and that thing will make me beat you...and I will have the last taste to achieve something...
and your stupid act...will definitely make me a better person..!

4 comments:

z said...

aciq mcm mane dkt name ko afiq kamikaze tp kat pposted by ko the kamikaze boy?
mcm mane buat cenggitu ?? --"

z said...

afiq* --"""

Enigma said...

ape aciq pulak nih...

yo acik!mule mule ko gi view profile pastu gi edit profile..pastu ko gi display name...

dashboard -> view profile -> edit profile -> display name ->tukar ->save

Enigma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.