ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Monday, July 14, 2008

THE BLARING KING

Oh how I am a blaring king spoken of the same thing,but the truth is it really bothers me.
Life in not yet bitter,of course that is my hearts desire,Imagining my plight working the same place with my father.Guess what,he is the one that is hiring people,hiring his undependent son...
gee...sounds awful right?I can't get his trust,it is because I can't get the trust in myself too...First thing I want to make a change is ''confidence'',speak aloud just like a blaring man I am are...
speaking loudly means they have ''confidence''...so I'll try to speak english more often and hoping it will be no burden...fluent english is pretty hard,well some can write good essay's,poem but hardly speak,while some of them don't know how to write but have the best 'english'..that is my first step to succeed.Some people have realized that they have the potential to do it,but never make a step to fulfill it.Now I wondering again about the world's end...such an awfull state that would be.Each day I feel like the second needle of the clock is moving faster,a premonition or it is just me...?Day by day time passes by,like the brief candle...I have made a thought that I will drop my dream like a friend of mine did,and retrieve back the old forgotten one's,or maybe will come a new one instead,well who knows...By the end of the year,some people will say goodbye,I hate goodbye's!It wounds me when people are saying that but it cures me too...The final piece of the puzzle is almost solved,...after it is solved,I will touch the sky!
Maybe I try  advertising...

No comments: