ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Monday, July 28, 2008

I'VE REALIZED

Now I have realized that What I have done all this time is partly wrong... I don't have much time left before... and Now I realized how important they are and thank to god that brought them to me, "Alhamdulillah", I got to spend more quality time with them instead of  hogging with my friends, I have also realized that the 'item' that took so dearly should be more dearest, and I should practice more on my experience rather than my academics, I realized that academia is a tad less important for what I have been looking for. Academic is just a backup or some spare part for me to succeed the real deal is the ''experience'' I realize that I need skill to practice. Time goes fast as usual and forced me to catch up with it... The stairway to freedom is buillt, the path of glory is set , all that is left now is to cross,climb,run,walk,jump,leap etc. it....

.................................................................................
songs curretnly into...
My Chemical Romance- Kill all your friends
The All American Reject- Can't take it

No comments: