ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Friday, July 18, 2008

THE JOURNEY

When less people start to cross the dark road,where man less drove to the white cloud but instead they stopped underneath the dark one's.When bravery start to take over,when courage slips in,we tend to do something we never thinking of doing that in the first place.As I start to ponder upon the plight of today,if there will be that dark parade they used to do.I hope for better not for the worst.Again as I drove around the road,that seem to go nowhere,alone I travel on my own but on the mirror there is a reflection of my family,friends teachers....those who include there and here.After driving to nowhere,I start to drove faster,...Same road appear,again and again and again,Then I stopped and gain boredom,suddenly a loud bang hit the bump of my ride,it was a crash of another vehicle,I was hit and then the stranger or a fiend say ''Why the hell did you stop"! and then I replied ''This is pointless,where should I go anyway?".Then the strange fiend replied back '' Just drive,don't stop eventually it will stop on it's own''.I was silenced by those words and make a pact to drive together.Then we drive to the fate that lead us to somewhere.

No comments: