ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Friday, July 25, 2008

THE DEVIL WITHIN


DEVIL: Hello.
ME: You...I thought you was dead...
DEVIL: Remember...I am you...
ME: I thought I get rid of you...
DEVIL: I Exist As The Ultimate Obstacle That You Must Strive To Overcome.
               Even if you come to hate me because of it... That what's being as an obstacle is all           
               about.
ME: It won't work for a freak...
DEVIL: Are you telling me..that you gonna protect the other traitor.
ME: I don't know...
DEVIL: Ha...that's funny... cus I don't know what's gonna happen to you either.
ME: All those things for nothing.
DEVIL : Enjoying your life...
                You imagine what it's like listen to people die...
ME: Look,take it out with them. They kill you first, They made you....like this...
DEVIL: They all just a mad dog. I could take care of the others.
ME: If I tell you...Would you let me go...
DEVIL : Can't hurt your chances...
ME : Them...
DEVIL :* picks up a piece of coin from his pocket*
ME : But you said!
DEVIL : I said it can't hurt any chances.              
DEVIL: You live,you die...
              *Flip coin*
DEVIL: You a lucky man... 
               *flip coin*
DEVIL :They're not...
ME : Who?
DEVIL : Your friends...
                                                        * ! *

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ko ni dh sah kene sampuk ngan character 'two-face'...kat skola...tk abis2 flip 50 sen ko...hahahahaha