ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Monday, July 21, 2008

DON'T WORK TOO HARD

To me everything I said,it is like a promise.Whenever I said something that mean I will try and accomplish it.Unlike you,you just unworthy,idiotic,psychofreak,lunatic pimp.How much it wounds me if someone doesn't know what will happened next instead of now,blinded by the lies.I will strive for perfection.The other day I was reading my horoscope and it says that ''You don't care what other people think,but they better care what you think"!!Funny though it kinda suitable for me though. Just now a Prefect Meeting was held,and Miss.Salwani gave a little of a speech which what is I been keeping for so long make me smile. No wonder how Adzimah adore her so much.But I still feel a burden on the top of my head,and my feelings Keep telling me ''Don't Work Too Hard''. As a science class student I always think ahead of the future,not blinded by useless love,or fun and joy. It's been a long time since I felt un-cooperative by teammates who is the most useless person on earth. I work hard for what I want but somebody which work less can be equal to me.Fair is my middle name,either we both have the same share or I got more.I wonder if the future is bright enough for me to live in. I do care my happiness first instead of others,why eat ourselves for other's done nothing and get the credit,Unfair right?
I want it,I work for it,I will get it.!.!

No comments: