ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

TODAY

Today on P.E...we do nothing but Mr.Kamarul tell us a story...
it is about jobs...he asked me where to go when the school ends...
then I said ''masuk U lah kot''...he replied ''U mana?''
I answered ''UITM ke..tak tahu lah''...
then syafiq interrupt ''Dia nak gi Jepun Cikgu''...syai went in ''kalau boleh gi Jepun la kan...
then It keep's me wonder...teacher said exactly what my mom said ''Target apa yang kamu nak saja tak payah nak melulu ambik Bio,IT apa semua tu...
then why I take ICT in the first place...I wonder...I regret a little..but every bad news have a good news,...every good news comes a bad news...so let's stick to it...art is everything...from scrap to the good ones...I didn't regret at all being an artist...I remembered my friend Athirah said ''Seni boleh apa jer'' then I compare it to my father's word ''dengan seni,the possibilities are infinite''then I reminded by my local artist word ''Komik Umpama melahirkan sebuah Impian''...so a comic artist sounds good...

and That way I also reminded by my own word ''N0thing Comes Easy''...

then It is History with Pn.Salwani...I saw this word before..it appear on each of the new title...''Mereka yang melupai Sejarah pasti akan mengulanginya'' Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it..
phew...
Today I decided to draw ''Avril Lavigne''  photo realism style...
it is so hard...but still trying...

okay my fingers starts to sore...later...

No comments: