ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

HASTE


I want to get a new schedule for my life...so that I can assure my pace is as fast as the time goes...
now what...I've been missing those guys for the movie....I bet they are having as much fun as I am right now...hmm...let's see...I learned a new kind of sparring...and I have been thinking on what is my best career...Syai already make his mind...good luck with that!Everyone has the phase to set up...only mine haven't started yet...maybe I follow the path of the fate for a change...or maybe I want to assure something...It is yet brilliant that what we have lost will  be replaced with something better...that is why I didn't raise my hope on something that is far to be achieved...
but please...don't take them for me...I loved them too much to lost them...back to bussiness...many teachers and cousins even my parents tought me...just focus on what you want...what yo really like...why take Biology if it have nothing to do with you...unless you want to be something doctor related...I guess the decision is mine for taking...taking granted of this achievement...oh almost slipped...the schedule...yeah I need to get better...
maybe I will went to a bookshop to buy some exercise books...or maybe a motivational book for add...or better yet...something related to my career...This is another thing that has been bothering me...each classes makes a gap or a wall that sets us different...some are genius and some are worthless...well for the truth...it depends on your hardwork...like my chemistry teacher miss.Suriani...she tells a story about a boy who couldn't read from the first place...and become a successor...or maybe this one...my mathematics teacher..says that...she saw a ghost when she was a child...the funny part is...it is fasting month...where ghouls and demons locked up...but the last thing she says that by looking at the worst people in my classes...
the chinese were disrespectfull...and the malay's at the back are far worst...one thing that I hate the most is disrespecting someone superior than you...oh and she says...
''Dalam kalangan Hantu tak ada manusia,
tapi dalam kalangan manusia ada hantu''...
Point taken from what she says...some of us are really demons...either inside or outside...
I wonder what will happen next...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

''Dalam kalangan Hantu tak ada manusia,tapi dalam kalangan manusia ada hantu''...Point taken from what she says...some of us are really demons...either inside or outside...i'm from the inside...shit