ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

THE DARK KNIGHT

THE DARK KNIGHT WAS HELL OF A MOVIE,IT WAS A BLAST!!I GIVE A RATING 11/10!





Heath ledger  which I was not knowing who he was,until he play the role as a ''Psychopatic Maniac Who kills people for pleasure"!The movie was awesome,and I felt like watching it over and over again!!

Before we went to the movie,there was an event ''MTV Asian Award" i think so,
there was Faizal Tahir,Syafiq have a picture with him...funny though,

1 comment:

25-ish said...

sedih la weh ko g letak bnyk pics dieee . even b4 dis die mcm tk alive je dlm life aku neyy , but after tgk movie ni aku rse he is part of blah blah and then when he dies aku can feel macam lost . haha . suddenly kan ? but i do feel for him ! his character in the movie ws so outstanding. kan ? I stunned times jugak watching it. sheshhh.