ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Friday, July 4, 2008

FUTURE CAREER


Today a Career Expo await this morning at my school...
it was cool and all but being there make me look like a fool...
many Universities and colleges came to take me,..
looking at them makes me wonder what would I be?
I like art for sure...
but which one  I can endure,..
what will I want to be when I entered adulthood...
thinking that everyday sure lost me a mood...
what will I be,I have no directions,...
art is just my right profession...
but everything is art what I want is perfection...
what suit's me I think...
thinking and thinking make me feel sink,...
ah.what the heck...
just fill the form and let them check...
what await is in god plan,..
I just think and wait and try untill then...
what makes the difference UM,SEGI,UITM,MSU...
whatever I choose could lead me to KSU...
let's hear what my mom's has to say....
her saying did not make my day...
be like your father go to the same university...
Oh no..I wish to go learn at a far away city...
study here first then take your degree anywhere...
okay that could be nice..but I am hurrying to get there...
LIM KOK WING is quite nice...
but the price will force you to think twice....
leave it to my father to find me the best place for my study...
as long as my SPM is tip-top and steady...
gee...the future is scary isn't it...
but the darkness can be swallowed bit by bit...
oh dear...,I don't want to do something I don't like...
like the things I do with my bike...
I also like to travel...that's for sure...
but like my father...if he can,I can endure...
a comic artist is a good frame...
working hard...gets the main fame...
a chef maybe the best thing...
but too much pressure can leave you do nothing...
you want to go to Japan you say...
what study will you make on that day...
right now SPM will make my best day...
and hoping god give me the best way...

3 comments:

yasuhazu said...

Go 4 poetry.

See? U've got potential. :p

Anonymous said...

art VS smart...???

NADIA said...

arts?? tp kan aku cadangkan ko bwat arts 2 as ure hobby. ko jadi architect la. arts tu cam second job.