ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Today...school was quiet most of the time...the class clown Syafiq and Class mischief asslam is absent...
but I found something today...
Today I simply see the ''future''...
it was all weird and that but I see the future...
when syara gave us the lecture...I see her like a real lecturer...
i don't know how to say...it is a different feeling...
Syai in the other hand changes his mind...he goes back to the past to take his broken dream and put the pieces together...
I don't know what mine looks like...
I don't know if it comes for me again...
it was all good and that but right now it seems to be awfully calm and
quiet...
........................................................................................
I will make my move when the last piece of the puzzle is solved...

No comments: