ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

INSPIRED?

Why I get so inspired when P.E.Maybe because Mr.Kamarul tells a story about his life that fascinates me.Besides that each story I realize has it's own moral values.Today he talked about sports but sliding in some few family and emotional tips.One of his tellings made me realize that I should spend more quality time with my parents and siblings.He told that only one more year and we will be missed by them.We will went out to university we didn't get to see our parents,Then we will start to work,and we couldn't see our parents also.Then we have our own family and we couldn't see them also.Those who thinks their parents to controllable of yourself or just to busybody and couldn't mind their own business should think twice.Only one more year and you will rarely see them.You will be free.But is being free is a good choice.Well for a while it is but each day the missing part will start to prevail. So I have this chance from god and use it wisely. I can't thank you enough...I am just an artist whom inspiration is lacking.

2 comments:

yasuhazu said...

Ya betul tu

Blog ko ni pun penuh dgn inspirasi gak :p

Anonymous said...

better realize and inpired than do nothing like our friend in 4C...not you...and you know who he is...