ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

NEW ARTWORK!


ENVY...
I just draw this one....
it reminds me...of me!hahaha...I envy people...sometimes a lot...but more this picture is more to jealousy...
drawn using a pen tablet!
S.O.S
gee..I don't know really...the other artists said it is an ''evil'' looking picture...
I don't know why I draw this...it just happened I can't seem to draw lips!^_^
SAVE OUR SOULS
SIGN OF SURVIVAL

5 comments:

yasuhazu said...

OMG! :O
Ko lukis sendiri? Cun giler!!

I want a drawing tablet too...

Enigma said...

yep...I want my art to have originality...not to simply just copying other peoples artwork..

drawing tablet tu memang best and very expensive...
tu pown aku pinjam bapak aku punyer...

Nadhirah Z said...

wow.nice!!
-esya

Soulid Snap! said...

x kisah la...walaupun ko x pndai lukis mulut tapi lukisan ko ttap cantik...

Soulid Snap! said...

anime studio same ngan drawing tablet ke?!