ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

SPM III


SPM DAY II- ACT 1: IF YOU CANT BEAT EM, GET EVEN

The nervous breakdown or the hypertension had already fade off. You have seen familiar faces and have adapt through. Except when you take a certain paper, you start to imagine the future. How would it be if you fail this. What will you work as, what will your cousin think of you. Things can get really hard, and the pressure rises so fast that it make your head feel dizzy and you start to vomit. I may be exaggerating but hey, this is SPM. The turning point.
Sometimes there are questions like, " Is this it?" clouding in your head. When things get easy you either gain too much confidence or lose it. It is either way. Sometimes thing doesn't feel right. Maybe because we expect so much. Another thing is when you start to regret for not studying, You felt like you know this answer somewhere scenario. Thats what I'm talking about.
Sometimes we get too over confident that the paper sometimes trick us.
History was damn hard for me, serve me right I think. When I took the test, I felt like I was being interviewed by bosses. I explain to them why I didn't do well on History paper. Funny, many relevant reasons popping out of my head. The more paper you take, the more you realize the importance of SPM and the burden it carries. SPM is not only about what university you will get but about your job. About how much income you will make, what car you will drive. Each subject done, each burden lifted. So if you can't beat the papers, get even with it.

No comments: