ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

MAYDAY


Day passes swiftly without any mercy. Without waiting. Burden by burden lifted, another step towards the darker side of life. The darkside which dependable on us to brighten it.
I like finish papers early and hanging out by the open hall. Those smiles, those laughter. Will I see or beheard it again. Will there be people like Asslam in the next phase, will there be 'pending' ,'busuuk' or 'chillah bro' echoing through the corridor. Will I see those smiles again, will we meet each other again? Those bright green clothes that you wear, will the green last or will it fade to gray...
Around 3 or 4 papers, then we will bid farewell. Imagine when we step out of the school on the last day. Thoughts will start roam in your mind and tell you that you will never set foot here again. Not anymore.
A long sigh and it is the end. Just like that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nope you're wrong...
the last day we set our foot on the school is when we get out of the school after we get the SPM results...=D
that last day chemistry is just a rest for a while..haha...

Enigma said...

yeah, but it is only a moment. You go, get your result, and go home.

Eunice said...

This is life.. Everything will leave us.. At least you have a reason to leave... The school I mean...

Enigma said...

yeah, but I love this school too much and everyone in it.