ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

100%


The 100% GEMPAK STARZ '09 was damn awesome. Went there without any intention hence the camera phone. After experiencing a pinch of this event, blame SPM... I am so anticipating The Comic Fiesta. Now I know the potential of the Malaysian comic industries. They also sell cheap graphic novels. I bought 7.
Speaking of buying, I also bought Fatal Frame 2, since I love the Fatal frame series so what the heck. I can't wait for to play it after SPM. For better quality pictures of the event, click here.






4 comments:

Eunice said...

Spm a.. study study...

Enigma said...

haha yes, yes but sometimes we need to go and release some pressure

Soulid Snap! said...

apply some pressure,you lose some pressure...

Anonymous said...

jangan merepek ah faisal...pass physic dulu...ahahah...main2 je ah...=D