ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Monday, November 2, 2009

GIVE


Pada suatu hari, seorang guru bertanya pada Amin," Amin, apakah impianmu."lalu dia menjawab." Saya tak tahu."cikgu itu bertanya kembali."Cuba tanya hati, apa kata hati."Lalu Amin menjawab. " Hati kata dia tak tahu, dia suruh tanya cikgu."

I've heard bittersweet stories lately,After hearing what she said, I felt that sentimental feeling towards life. How horrible can life turn out to be, how it trembles us with it's wrath and kick us to the corner. She cried, she couldn't stand it. I can see tears in her eyes but at the same time, she's smiling... What gives.

2 comments:

z said...

and this time, i cant seem to figure out the she you're talking about :o

Enigma said...

a teacher, she talks about the harshest things that life give. She breaks down.