ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

ATLAS


" Are you ready for the upcoming exam? Just a week ahead you know."

She said it, like that. In a form of question. I can't answer that, apart of me is ready, and apart of me doesn't. Hard to explain. So many questions rumbling in my mind, and it's not even a link with the exam. Questions about life, about how it will turn out, what if it doesn't turn out like the way it should. Or it turn out like we planned but fall apart afterwards.
Do you know Atlas? From the Greek mythology. Yeah, have you seen him, drawings or statues of him? I'm carrying something on my shoulders too, but I'm not sure what it is.

No comments: