ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

DAY I


SPM-DAY 1, NOVEMBER 18, O9

There are two alarm clocks ready on duty to wake me up. The first one succeed. Everything goes as planned. It was like usual, nothing much, it doesn't feel like SPM. Just another ordinary day... well until you realize it. I've packed the things that I need yesterday so today I'm all geared up for the exam of my life. Breakfast was special today, it is necessary off course. Sitting outside waiting for the carpool. The more I wait the more nervous I felt. And it goes on and when we arrive at school, it amplifies.

Everyone was nervous as well, glad I'm not alone. There are people crying... It was like PMR but a little more suspense. Then we went up to the exam hall. I was in front, second row. It was breathtaking... my heart beats rapidly.
After a moment, the paper sheet was handed out. It was Nerve-wrecking. At that moment I couldn't tell which one's real. I was shocked that it all happen too quickly, " This is it, the real thing." I said. It was right in front of me, provoking me with it's smirk.
When the head examiner told us to start, I couldn't get my hand to move. I was blocked out of any ideas. But I prevail and continue on my essays. The more I write the more confident I get. I got a feeling that god is with me. The nervous feeling fade away like adrenaline. I kept repeating, " Don't fail this... this is it... this is your life... don't regret." The test is over and I made it in the nick of time.
We went out for a break, like usual your friends will ask about your condition. "O.K" that is all I could answer. Honestly I wasn't fully prepared, especially history. But I have done my best I suppose. Around 9 days of hell, the survival of the fittest.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

'the survival of the fittest'-FMA brotherhood-

hahahaha...

Enigma said...

really??

Anonymous said...

yup...I read it on onemanga

Enigma said...

I think it is an Idiomatic expression. But I've heard it a long time ago. Well it is common to use it everywhere.