ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Monday, March 23, 2009

VACATE


Gaah! I have another thing to put on my 'Can't live without' list. The internet, the internet and I were fighting then it started to breaking down. 
I felt like bashing my head on the laptop (for legal purposes) because of the internet rundown.
Seriously I can't live without it.
A friend of mine just came back from Bali, well have you ever been to Malaysia?

TODAYS DESTINATION: KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA.


My father have been all busy with his work, we barely have time to look at each other. And this one day he wants to find the famous caligraphy artist 'Imad' for work off course. He bare lays at the Central Market, Kuala Lumpur. The central market or which is famously known as The art Market.
We took the road from K.D to Bangsar to avoid traffic jams, then straight to KL.
When we arrived there we saw a stuntman jumping from the top of the building. They were shooting, either a commercial or a movie.
There we dozens of tourist there, from many country. There I saw from America, Korea, Japan, Thailand, vietnam maybe and most from europe with their white skin obviously.

I was amazed as soon as I set my foot there. There were stalls and shops. Beautiful Paintings and I felt that certain envious side of me burning. I wish I could be like them but they live quite a simple life. And I don't want to be that simple.
I am also an artist but there are two types of artist.

The commercial artists and 'artist'.
Like my father I am also a commercial artist. What is that you say? A commercial artist is an artist who glows with the flow of money but an 'artist' is an artist who does it for self enjoyment and pleasure.
I feel hopeless when I'm there. Those great artworks are unbeatable. It is quite a cultural place which is an eye-spot for tourist.
Actually my ambition is to have the title 'International' in art relation.
Sorry I got more pictures and more words to fill up but hey I got 4 coursework left unfinished.

No comments: