ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Friday, March 13, 2009

RUSH


I flunk again in my art test.

I came late for the first test, 1 hour late. So I got only a solid one hour and a half left.
In the progression of my work, the class was very noisy. I couldn't concentrate, and I don't know why but my hands are shaking. They were running around, and guess what they spilled water all over the floor. And keep screaming 'Mak Oi' all the time. So I ended unsatisfied with my work and decided to join with Group from class 5A and 5B. After a few minutes negotiate with Mrs.H, I have the chance to join group Beta.
But... After recess I got papers for ICT. I couldn't concentrate and my hands are shivering. I just wrote down anything that cross through my mind and finished the ICT paper about  10- 15 minutes or so. I get out of the class and went down to the art room, but it is locked. So I went back up and search for the guys. I met AG on the way, he is pointing at the computer lab. So I went downstairs and upstairs again to the computer lab. But there's no familiar faces there. I went down and find the nearest open door, and that is the cooking room.
Just as I expected, they were there. So I went and sit, there are new members as well, 
Kiss and Yas have joined in.

It is common that the Art exams turned into a gossip talk. And yeah gossip is fun and all. 
About the drawing, I decided to start over. And today is friday so I have to get back home early. It took me approximately one hour to draw and color a butterfly and I haven't got much time. So I drew the background fast and it turned out like a 6 year old drawing.
So basically I flunk two papers today. 

2 comments:

z said...

but nadia said afiq punya cantik!

Enigma said...

oh ye ke!
nanti aku tunjuk kat kau
tengoklah disaster piece aku!
wahaha!