ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

RESULTS

As I was blunt and out of answers, I turn my head to the open door just to see the faces of them.
But I was sitting too far and I could not see, but I still can see that some were jumping, some were hugging. Some shook down and I wonder, their friends circled them curious about what they have gotten. Those pale yellow papers their holding, I kept on staring, wondering... every second passes swiftly without any sound. It was quiet, everyone is focusing on their paper. 
Those people, I was so curious on knowing what it is like. But it is all upheld, one day we will circle that table too, and we will wait in line... and that line makes us who we are.

No comments: