ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

DREAM


"I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything.
do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying."

Listen. 
It's already march 29th, The time marches slowly, 
it is only you who run late.
Tell me dream what is your message, 
often things happen after you depart. 
Tell me dream what is your purpose;
 often you came without one.
Tell me dream when did you came;
 you often came unexpected.
Tell me dream how far you have gone; 
come back now.
Tell me dream who are your master;
you often having lot's of.

Tell me dream; 
where is my nightmare.

No comments: