ここは唯一の真実を言える場所なら、
偏らずに自分の思いを全て言います。

If only this is the place where I can say the truth,
without any prejudice I will say everything I feel.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

FAST


ThEy ToLd Me ThaT LiFe is Like A wHeEL.
But nO oNe EveR told Me thAt It spins so fast.

They say time flies when you are having fun, but I am not enjoying this. Some parts were good, some part were just plain bitter. I've been chasing up to my studies, pardon me for not paying attention to the teacher but my laziness is stopping me from my struggling. I have met smart students, straight A students, from the lowest based classed students to the account+science=stream.
They are all smart people, but some of them are lacking something important in life. I do feel challenged from soggy people who just adore to underestimate me. And that is a good thing, really. ;)

You know what makes a student score on certain subjects? Well the major factor is the quality of the teacher. You see, I never liked History but with the new teacher, I'm beginning to like it. With passion and hard work you will get an A for sure. 
If the teacher are sort-off 'un-proffesional" (no offense) educator then we will loose interest with their subjects and felt that certain hatred against them.

Oh, I ran miles from the topic.
The thing is my life had been hectic lately, 
but one day we will miss this 'hecticness' and laugh at it.
So then we kept on wishing to go back to the past.


No comments: